Wednesday, February 16, 2011

GREAT Couponing Websites


A friend of mine gave me a little couponing lesson this morning, and I just have to share what I learned! She gave me a list of couponing websites that basically sift through the newspaper and RedPlum ads for you. They do all the hard work and you get to save a TON of money!  I really like Hip2Save, as it gives the ins and outs of certain stores such as Target, Walmart, and RiteAid. GrocerySmarts helps you form a shopping list from deals in your own state. Forums on Pinching Your Pennies let you access the in-store ads the day before they come out. And a local one for Utahns...Utah Deal Diva. There you have it! Three awesome websites that help you save money. Oh the frugality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...