Thursday, February 17, 2011

Amazon Mom


Have you ever heard of Amazon Mom? It's an amazing program put together on Amazon for all mom's everywhere (I think. I'm actually not sure about Amazon's international policies.). Amazon gives you FREE Prime membership, meaning FREE 2 day shipping on all eligible orders. Also, as a member of Amazon Mom, you get 15% off TONS of baby items. Another perk of Amazon Mom? You can search for "subscribe and save diapers" and receive a box of 200+ diapers for 30% off! For example, I want a box of Pampers Baby Dry Diapers in Size 3. I search for subscribe and save diapers, and there happens to be exactly what I want! I click on it, get the size of box I want (204 count for $40.88), and click on the little bubble off to the right that says "Subscribe and Save: Save 30%." It then lists the Amazon Mom price, which happens to be $28.62. That's 14 cents per diaper! Amazon tells you how much each diaper costs. You don't even have to do the math! Another great thing about Amazon Mom: Everything is delivered right to your door! I am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...