Friday, June 10, 2011

Savers

{picture souce}


I just came across this wonderful thrift store that sells gently used merchandise. Talk about a poor frugal person's heaven! I found 2 cute board books for my little one for only $1.40. Total. They also had tons of cute clothes, shoes, toys, accessories... It's pretty much like TJ Maxx for people with tighter budgets. I'm in love. I'm definitely going there again. Check out their website to see if there's a Savers in your area by {clicking here}.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love Savers! I miss it down here. Did you see their color of the week deal? If I remember correctly, they pick a color tag for the week and it 99 cents Monday, then 50% off the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...